Feather Touch – Brow Tattoo
We are not all blessed with amazing eyebrows, and as we age our brows can become thinner and quite sparse. A Feather Touch eyebrow tattoo can help define your brows. The procedure uses a micro-pigmenting technique which transforms patchy brows into symmetrical brows, which transform your face.
Feather Touch eyebrows is also known as Feather Touch brows, Eyebrow Tattooing, Feathered Brows and Microblading.
Feather Touch brows look completely natural because it replicates the brow hair already there and is individually customised to suit each unique face shape. In the past the technique that was on offer was block tattooing, which was a very harsh look.
Feather Touch brows can assist with:
- Fixing asymmetrical brows
- Filling in brows with sparse and patchy hair growth
- Creating a natural even arch in the eyebrow
Some of the benefits of getting a feather touch brow tattoo are:
- Convenient – The feather touch eyebrows will not smudge, smear or wear off unlike traditional makeup and eye brow tints.
- Safe – In Australia strict safety standards and regulations are in place to ensure a healthy, risk free environment.
- Results Are Immediate – Another benefit is the fact that unlike other cosmetic procedures, you won’t be burdened by a recovery period.
- Saves Time – You will save time each day but not having to apply and remove makeup to your eyebrows.
- Saves Money – You will no longer need to purchase eyebrow makeup, powders, pencils, tints, dyes etc.
The procedure will start by sketching the shape of the desired brow onto your face, and this area is then filled in.
A metal hand tool is used to create the fine hair-like strokes.
You will need a follow up touch up 6 weeks after your initial treatment.
Keep the area dry and clean
The eyebrow and surrounding area should be kept dry for 7-10 days. Do not run any water onto this area during this time. Please do not use any oils or moisturisers across the forehead or eyelids. This will help the pigment settle into the skin for longer lasting results. Remove any eye makeup in a downward direction on cotton pads. Do not scrub or wash the eyebrow area during the first 7-10 days.
Book Your Free Consultation
(08) 9208 6451
How much does Feather Touch brows cost?
This procedure is approximately $800.
How long will it last?
This procedure is semi permanent and should last for up to 9 – 12 months the first time (results will vary depending on the clients exposure to sun and resistance to pigment). Once you have had two treatments you should only require a touch-up approximately every 12 – 18 months.