The purpose of this online service is to provide you with trusted information on services and products offered by DermCosmesis for treating skin conditions and anti-ageing.
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
• 1. information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, website navigation);
• 2. information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services;
• 3. information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us;
• 4. information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters; and
• 5. any other information that you choose to send to us;
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We may share your information with another third party outside of our organization, if necessary to fulfil your request (e.g. to ship an order) or to facilitate our organization in managing our website.
Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you via email in the future to tell you about specials, or new products or services.
How we deal with complaints and requests
You may request access to Personal Information about you that we hold and you may ask us to correct your Personal Information if you find that it is not accurate, up-to-date or complete. You may also make a complaint about our handling of your Personal Information. These services are free of charge.
To protect your privacy and the privacy of others, we will need evidence of your identity before we can grant you access to information about you or change it.
You can contact us by email, or send your request or complaint to the postal address below. We undertake to respond within 7 days. If the request or complaint will take longer to resolve, we will provide you with a date by which we expect to respond.
How we protect your Personal Information
To help protect the privacy of data and personal information we collect and hold, we maintain physical, technical and administrative safeguards. We update and test our technology on an ongoing basis. We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We train our employees about the importance of confidentiality and maintaining the privacy and security of your information. Access to your Personal Information is restricted to employees who need it to provide benefits or services to you.
Our website uses Google Analytics, a service which transmits website traffic data to Google servers in the United States. Google Analytics does not identify individual users or associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. We use reports provided by Google Analytics to help us understand website traffic and webpage usage.
This online service is bound by the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth)- external site, including the Australian Privacy Principles- external site.
Effective: 1st June 2016