Has your skin lost volume? Is your skin starting to sag? Do you have fine lines? A middle of the face thread lift may be your answer, also referred to as a lunch time face lift. This type of face lift, lifts your skin on the face, around the cheeks, to achieve a more youthful appearance.
You can book a thread lift for $899.*Terms & Conditions apply.
Normally $1250 To avail of this, click here to book your free thread lift consultation.
The key difference between a thread lift and a surgical face lift is a softer, more natural look. This is due to the fact that the threads lift your skin back to it’s previous position. Thread lifts do not involve large incisions or removal of your excess skin.
This can often result in drastic facial changes, which you do not want if you are looking for a natural look. Small, unobtrusive incisions are made behind your ear and in the hair line. Your skin is then lifted by the anchor of the thread. The overall look you will achieve is significant, but subtle.
The benefits of a thread lift are:
- It can be done within an hour
- There is no downtime
- Full results are seen within a few weeks
- The procedure will last up to 3 years
Click here for more information on the thread lift procedure. Contact DermCosmesis today to enquire about this procedure and see if it’s right for you.
Terms & Conditions:
- Offer valid 1st – 31st March 2018.
- Contact our clinic to book a consultation to assess if a thread lift is suitable for you.
- Please provide 24 hour notice to cancel an appointment, otherwise you will be charged $25.