Eyebrow tattooing is not a new phenomenon, it has been around for a few years. The old style of block eyebrow tattoos, were very harsh and unnatural looking, have been replace by a new technique. And this new technique is called Feather Touch Eyebrows.
Also referred to as “Microblading”, Feather Touch Eyebrow tattoos have a more natural appearance. This is due to the fact that this technique uses little brush strokes that contain the pigmentation.
So rather than the harsh blocked eyebrows look of the past, the brush strokes are placed in the same direction as your own brows, giving a far more natural look.
Enjoy our Feather Touch Eyebrows for $399, this includes your top up appointment 6 weeks after your initial appointment. Normal RRP $899.* Terms & Conditions apply. Contact us to book your free consultation.
Feather Touch Eyebrows are semi-permanent
The first time you have your feather touch brows done, it should last for anywhere between 9 – 12 months depending on your skin, and exposure to the sun.
A retouch is required four to six weeks after the first treatment. The second time you get it done, it should last for approximately 12 months. Results will vary from person to person.
If you find that your eyebrows are thinning out over time, or if you over plucked them and they have not grown back, well then Feather Touch Eyebrows are the solution for you!
To find out if this procedure is suitable for you, and to find out exactly what is involved with the procedure, contact DermCosmesis today to book an appointment.
Terms & Conditions
- Offer valid until 1st February – 31st March 2018.
- You must book a consultation with one of our senior therapists to discuss this procedure, and it’s suitability for you.
- Then you can book your first Feather Touch Brows appointment.
- At your first appointment you will be pay $399.
- You must then book in for your follow up appointment, 6 weeks after your initial appointment.
- This follow up appointment is for a top up.
If no appointments are available in March then your appointment can be pre-paid for and booked in April 2018.
- If you need to cancel or change your appointment please provide 24 hours notice or a $25 charge will apply.